Which self-employed must send their data to the Social Security before October 31
- 29 August 2023
- Business Consultancy
Which self-employed workers will have to provide certain data again before October 31?
- Corporate self-employed, both mercantile and cooperative.
- Economically dependent self-employed workers (TRADE).
- Self-employed collaborators.
- Self-employed professionals who are compulsory members of a professional association.
- Main self-employed with dependent collaborators.
What data must be communicated to the Social Security?
- Self-employed corporate entities: Corporate name and tax ID number of all the companies of which you are a member. In addition, if you are a director, administrator or provide other services for the company, you must report the percentage of your own participation and that of your cohabiting family members.
- Economically dependent self-employed workers (TRADE): if they work mainly for a single client, they must inform the Social Security of their CIF.
- Self-employed workers obliged to be members of a professional association: they must indicate the professional association to which they belong.
- Self-employed workers with other self-employed collaborators under their charge: they must communicate the name, surname and VAT number of these collaborating self-employed workers.