Virtual office: the solution to boost your business to the maximum this 2021 with a minimum investment
- 26 January 2021
- Business Center
Because of the pandemic, in order to prevent movement and maintain activity, many companies have been forced to interrupt their presence in the usual offices and implementing telework. For this reason, many companies have decided to go for flexible offices, since they allow them to adapt to their needs in real time depending on the space and number of people.
But at the same time, there has also been a boom in the hiring of virtual offices, especially in SMEs, freelancers and entrepreneurs, who prefer to operate remotely and use corporate spaces sporadically. And it is that renting a virtual home is a very comfortable and profitable solution that allows companies to continue teleworking until they can return to a permanent workspace, maintaining a professional image.
What advantages does the virtual domiciliation of the company offer?
- Receiving calls to an exclusive telephone number / personalized attention to visitors
- Receipt of parcels and correspondence
- Logo in the hall of the building
- Use of meeting rooms
- You offer an image of trust and prestige
- You can serve your clients in a professional space
- You forget to manage calls, saving time
Start this 2021 on the right foot by starting your project
- We put at your disposal a large team of professionals who are experts in the accounting, tax, legal and data protection fields.
- We are a Point of Attention to the Entrepreneur (PAE): we help you set up and promote the creation of your company or register as a self-employed person, in addition to helping you in the management of other procedures.