The amount of the subsidy varies according to the size of the company and the number of employees.
Small companies with between 10 and 49 employees: 12,000 euros of aid.
Small and micro enterprises between 3 and 9 workers: 6,000 euros of aid.
Small and micro enterprises between 1 and 2 workers: 2,000 euros of aid.
What are the 10 digital solutions offered by the programme and what do they consist of?
1. Website and Internet presence. Maximum amount: €2,000.
2. E-commerce. Maximum amount: €2,000.
3. Management of social networks. Maximum amount: €2,500.
4. Customer and/or supplier management. Maximum amount: €4,000.
5. Business intelligence and analytics. Maximum amount: 4.000€.
6. Virtual office services and tools. Maximum amount: 250€/user.
7. Process management. Maximum amount: 6.000€.
8. Electronic invoicing: Maximum amount: 1.000€.
9. Secure communications. Maximum amount: €6,000.
10. Online cybersecurity. Maximum amount: €6,000.
Don't miss out on your grant: apply now!
CINC can accompany you throughout the process and provide you with all the information you need in relation to this aid.
If you have any doubts about the requirements and want to know more information about the Digital Kit, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you want us to take care of the processing of the grants, access the application form: