Barcelona Activa’s Aid for the Self-Employed: 3,000 euros for the first year’s expenses
- 20 July 2022
- Business Consultancy
Barcelona City Council, through Barcelona Activa, offers grants to self-employed people to relieve them of the expenses generated during the first year of activity.
The amount of the grant will be calculated according to the expenses justified at the time of application up to a maximum of €3,000.
What expenses can be deducted from these grants?
- Social security contributions
- Taxes related to the start of the economic activity and the first installation
- Administration and consultancy fees
- Rentals of premises or offices linked to the activity for tax purposes
- Rental of coworking spaces and/or services provided by these establishments with professional activity.
- Expenses derived from energy consumption (electricity, gas and fuel) up to a maximum of €500.
To whom is this subsidy addressed?
All persons registered in Barcelona who have started a new economic activity, such as:
- Self-employed workers (individual entrepreneurs).
- New members of worker cooperatives.
What are the requirements that must be met?
- To have started an economic activity from 14 March 2020.
- Tax registration in the city of Barcelona before 14 March 2020.
- To be registered in the city of Barcelona before the tax registration.
- Be unemployed before the start of the activity.
- Not to have been registered in the RETA for the same activity during the year before the date of registration.
- Be up to date with tax obligations.
For more information on the management and processing of this subsidy, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).